On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 10:01:25AM +0300, Lars Engblom wrote:
> Then I was right regarding how well known the bugs are.  As you wrote, there
> are even known workarounds.

We're talking about different issues here. And as marc stated, no
trace/proper report/homework -> the bug doesnt exist.

> That I did not want to make double bug reports for something already reported
> should be understandable.
>
> Also, somebody new to openbsd will not search the mail archives for
> workarounds. They expect things to work out of box. Should not the
> workarounds be enabled by default then?

Because the workarounds improve things in some situations, and break
things on previously working configuration. That's why they're called
'workarounds'. Do you want to be the one responsible for breaking 95% of
the working configurations, when trying to fix the few broken setups ?
Not me.

Landry