Quoting Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1i...@yahoo.co.uk>:

On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:29:47 -0500
Vijay Sankar wrote:

I was able to also install vtiger 6.0 beta from June 23, 2013
and have that work as well.

Thanks, you may have saved me some time. Did you notice if vtiger 6 beta
looks like it has all/most or more of the functionality of 5.4 release
or alternatively does the beta look useful and so worth checking out?

Cheers,
        Kc

I have not experimented with the 6.0 beta too much. Hope to do that in the next few weeks. It does install and work as long the system has all the 4.4 dependencies and php.ini configuration is correct.

Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.
ForeTell Technologies Limited
vsan...@foretell.ca

This message was sent using ForeTell-POST 4.9