On 2013/12/14 18:35, LEVAI Daniel wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I came across this useful library.
> I could only test it on amd64, and have no idea how it behaves
> elsewhere.
> Aside from a simple patch, the build is pretty straightforward, and the
> regression test also runs smooth.
>
> libscrypt_scrypt() is very simple to use and the header file contains
> useful API docs and pre-defined values for the performance harness
> variables; all-in-all a nice complement to bcrypt_pbkdf(), I think :)
>
> Please test if you're interested.
>

> Thanks,
> Daniel
>
> --
> LÉVAI Dániel
> PGP key ID = 0x83B63A8F
> Key fingerprint = DBEC C66B A47A DFA2 792D  650C C69B BE4C 83B6 3A8F

| MASTER_SITES =
http://github.com/technion/${PROJECT}/archive/v${V}.tar.gz?dummy=/

Rather than this url query hack, please use the newer style of github
handling you'll see in other ports e.g. www/tt-rss.

| SHARED_LIBS +=  scrypt          1.0     # 1.0

Library versioning for OpenBSD ports should start at 0.0.

| @bin lib/libscrypt.so.0
| lib/libscrypt.so

Library generation is wrong, there should be
libscrypt.so.<version_from_shared_libs_line> and also either a
static library, or make the port SHARED_ONLY.. I haven't built but
I guess one of these files is a symlink and one is an incorrectly
built library.