Stuart Henderson schrieb am 13.05.2014 17:13:

> On 2014/05/13 17:07, Nils R wrote:
>> Brian Callahan schrieb am 13.05.2014 16:57:

>> > Do you not want to be maintainer?
>> >
>> > 'make test' downloads a whole bunch of stuff from the Internet, then
>> > fails for me:
>> > AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'suite'
>> > So something needs to be done about that. Maybe just NO_TEST=Yes
>> >
>> > Otherwise looks ok.
>> >
>> > ~Brian
>> >

>> Hi Brian,
>>
>> i have to get more comfortable with all that ports stuff before i become
>> a maintainer.  So it looks like there are tests, but for now i disabled
>> them.  When i have more time i will have a look at this and maybe enable
>> it later.
>>
>> Added NO_TEST = Yes to the Makefile.
>
> The question there is, whether there are non-test codepaths that
> would also try to install things from the internet at runtime...

I checked the setup.py file, which lists the dependencies for the various
targets (main program, tests, plugins):

install_requires=[
        'enum34',
        'mutagen>=1.22',
        'munkres',
        'unidecode',
        'musicbrainzngs>=0.4',
        'pyyaml',
    ]
    + (['colorama'] if (sys.platform == 'win32') else [])
    + (['ordereddict'] if sys.version_info < (2, 7, 0) else []),

    tests_require=[
        'pyechonest',
        'mock',
        'flask',
        'rarfile',
        'pylast',
    ],

    # Plugin (optional) dependencies:
    extras_require={
        'beatport': ['requests'],
        'fetchart': ['requests'],
        'chroma': ['pyacoustid'],
        'discogs': ['discogs-client'],
        'echonest': ['pyechonest'],
        'echonest_tempo': ['pyechonest'],
        'lastgenre': ['pylast'],
        'mpdstats': ['python-mpd'],
        'web': ['flask'],
        'import': ['rarfile'],

Until all test dependencies are ported, i would go for a NO_TEST=Yes.

What do you think?

Nils