On 5/15/14, 2:23 PM, Nils R wrote:

Thanks :)  It's a nice program indeed.  Finally a tagger with a sane
config syntax, low overhead and which allows to get tags from
musicbrainz *and* discogs.  Btw, i use to browse the ports tree on
ports.su from time to time to look for nice programs i would otherwise
never notice, e.g. xbanish, youtube-dl, lumail, and many more.

I've been using beets on FreeBSD so I moved over my library.db and
config.yaml to test this out. However I had quite a few plugins enabled
that don't work in the port yet (as per your earlier e-mail). So here is
what I needed to do to get it all working:

fetchart just needs www/py-requests, which we have and doesn't pull
in anything additional, so adding it as a RUN_DEPENDS seems like a
reasonable idea.

I created a port for py-discogs-client, see separate e-mail.

I created a pkg/MESSAGE to mention it and a few other plugins which
require additional packages to be installed.

Finally the man pages for beet and beetsconfig weren't installed by
your port so I added that step.

updated port is attached.

.jh