On 08/19/14 20:31, Edward wrote:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 02:30:41PM +0800, Edward wrote:
Hi,

Attached is my first OpenBSD port, cpanminus. "cpanminus" is a tool
which simplifies the installation of Perl module from CPAN.  I've tested
it on amd64 which is my workstation that this port is created from.

Comments and testing are much welcome.

Hi,

Ping?

I'm seeing new/update of ports but no announcement of ports unlock so,
here's a ping.

As usual, comments & testing from other platform is much appreciated.

Ok?

Regards,
Edward.

Not run-tested, but:
Please use ${INSTALL_DATA_DIR} instead of @mkdir -p
I think I'd prefer seeing WRKSRC instead of WRKDIST (you could also make that all one big line, like ${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/{Changes,LICENSE,README} ... )
You have a .orig file in pkg/