On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 08:43:36PM -0400, Brian Callahan wrote:

> Not run-tested, but:
> Please use ${INSTALL_DATA_DIR} instead of @mkdir -p
> I think I'd prefer seeing WRKSRC instead of WRKDIST (you could also make
> that all one big line, like ${INSTALL_DATA}
> ${WRKSRC}/{Changes,LICENSE,README} ... )
> You have a .orig file in pkg/

Attached is the revised port with changes as advised (Thanks Brian & Stuart):

- removed .orig file in pkg/
- remove "${P5SITE}/App/" from PLIST as it generates error message during "make
deinstall", when this directory has files from other ports
- use alternate email address for maintainer
- use ${INSTALL_DATA_DIR} instead of "@mkdir -p"
- use ${WRKSRC} instead of ${WRKDIST}
- de-duplicate lines by using shell expansion (e.g. {1,2,3})

As usual, testing and comments are much welcome.

Ok?

Regards,
Edward.