On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 09:52:31AM +0000, David Dahlberg wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> this is my first attempt at porting an application ("password-store")
> to OpenBSD. Would you please comment on whether it is usable and/or
> where and how to improve it?

I didn't look at the distfile of password-store, but only to upstream's
git repo. You may considering to include the completion files for bash
and zsh. I don't think we have fish in ports. However completion files
can wait for another update if you wish.

Did you consider to take maintainership of the port, while you are
submitting it?

--
best regards
q#