On Thu, Jan 15, 2015, at 09:24 AM, Landry Breuil wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:39:32PM +0100, Adam Wolk wrote:
> > Hi ports@,
> >
> > This is my first port so bring in your favourite flame-thrower to the
> > party.
> >
> > This port has a very active upstream which is really open to taking up
> > pull requests.
> > In case you notice any problems with the software itself - feel free to
> > ping me in order
> > to propagate it up to the developers via a single channel.
> >
> > Testing:
> >
> > This port has been tested on a i386 snapshot of (Jan 10) OpenBSD 5.7
> > using xfce4.
>
> Some comments on the port itself:
> - you should rerun make update-plist to remove share/applications and
>   share/icons/hicolor dirs that are already brought by the dependency no
> gtk+2,guic and desktop-file-utils.

Fixed.
> - we usually put the GH_* variables near the top of the makefile.

Fixed, moved it to the top after checking where other ports place it.

> - no need to split the WANTLIB line that much, as long as it fits in 72
>   or 80 chars..

Fixed. Used the WANTLIB += construct I saw used in other ports.

> Other than that it looks good to me.
>
> Landry

Thanks for checking!

I'm attaching the archived port with the mentioned changes applied.
Tested again on i386 OpenBSD 5.7 snapshot from Jan 10.

Regards,
--
  Adam Wolk
  adam.w...@koparo.com