On 9/11/15, Landry Breuil <lan...@rhaalovely.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 01:05:56AM -0700, patrick keshishian wrote:

>> > Yes, there's interest in this - i thought we already had it but it was
>> > osm2pgrouting which got recently imported.
>>
>> I thought the same and was surprised there wasn't a port
>> already.
>>
>> > I'm a bit surprised that
>> > all the deps are BDEPs, how is linking done ?
>>
>> I see what you mean. Is there a "tool" within the ports
>> infrastructure that helps sort this stuff out?
>>
>> I'll revisit the porter's guide sometime tomorrow and may
>> have a new tar-ball by the weekend.
>
> make port-lib-depends-check will tell you :)

Thanks for the hints, now both portcheck and port-lib-depends-check
pass.

Does the Makefile look better? I think it is headed toward a more
correct direction.

--patrick

Pasted here for easier review (but also in attached archive).

--- 8< -------------------------------------------------------------------------
# $OpenBSD$

COMMENT =               OSM data to PostgreSQL converter

GH_TAGNAME =            0.88.1
GH_PROJECT =            osm2pgsql
GH_ACCOUNT =            openstreetmap
REVISION =              0

DISTNAME =              osm2pgsql-${GH_TAGNAME}
CATEGORIES =            geo databases

HOMEPAGE =              http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osm2pgsql

# Not sure
#MAINTAINER =           patrick keshishian <pkesh...@gmail.com>

# GPLv2
PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM =  Yes

CONFIGURE_STYLE =       autoconf
AUTOMAKE_VERSION =      1.14
AUTOCONF_VERSION =      2.69

USE_GMAKE =             Yes

WANTLIB +=              boost_filesystem boost_system boost_system-mt
WANTLIB +=              boost_thread-mt bz2 c crypto geos iconv lzma
WANTLIB +=              m pq proj protobuf-c pthread ssl stdc++ xml2 z

MODULES =               converters/libiconv     \
                        databases/postgresql    \

LIB_DEPENDS =           databases/postgresql    \
                        devel/proj              \
                        devel/protobuf-c        \
                        geo/geos                \
                        textproc/libxml         \
                        devel/boost             \

BUILD_DEPENDS =         devel/gmake             \
                        devel/libtool           \

# XXX TODO lua flavor (optional)
FLAVORS =               lua
FLAVOR ?=

.if ${FLAVOR:Mlua}
MODULES +=              lang/lua
.else
CONFIGURE_ARGS +=       --without-lua
.endif

post-patch:
        cd ${WRKSRC} && ${SETENV} ${CONFIGURE_ENV} \
                AUTOCONF_VERSION=${AUTOCONF_VERSION} \
                AUTOMAKE_VERSION=${AUTOMAKE_VERSION}\
                autoreconf -vfi

.include <bsd.port.mk>