On 2017-02-27 Daniel Dickman <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Feb 27, 2017, at 3:23 PM, Christopher Zimmermann <[email protected]> 
> > wrote:
> > I would like to add more to this list:
> > 
> > devel/utop  
> 
> please no.

I acknowlegde this is a very useful tool for the OCaml developer, but
it also has heavy dependencies.
Since most OCaml users on OpenBSD use opam, maintaining this stuff is a
burden.
Is using opam no option for you?
As an alternative, when utop is unavailable, I use `rlwrap ocaml` to get
nice command line editing.

> > devel/ocaml-lambda-term
> > devel/ocaml-zed
> > devel/ocaml-lwt
> > devel/ocaml-menhir  
> 
> please no. it's required for compcert.

You talk about menhir only here? That's no problem. It has no
dependencies.

But still is opam no option for you? If not, why?


Christopher

-- 
http://gmerlin.de
OpenPGP: http://gmerlin.de/christopher.pub
2779 7F73 44FD 0736 B67A  C410 69EC 7922 34B4 2566

Attachment: pgpubQdXsaYoD.pgp
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to