Thanks.

If we cant figure it out, we can think about rolling back until a fix is found.
We cant have this blocking people from using gpg and ssh.

Can you tell me which yubikey you have?
Ill see if i can source one for a decent price.

Can you also raise a bug upstream and see if they offer any insights?

Cheers