Aaron, Edd, thank you!

The issue is resolved now. GnuPG works fine after I've enabled
pcsc daemon and added necessary line to ~/.gnupg/scdaemon.conf.

Thanks to all who tried to help, and sorry for the noise.
My Yubikey worked fine without pcscd for more than a year, that was misleading.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Korovin