> Nils Reuße <n.reu...@hxgn.net> hat am 12. April 2017 um 23:30 geschrieben:
>

> Here is a new port for ibus-hangul which allows you to select and
> configure hangul in ibus.  It requires a new version of libhangul
> (please see my other mail).  The patch for the python script isn't
> necessary on linux; i've created a pull request anyways [1].
>
> It works fine for me on amd64 and the ibus from ports.  Check [2] for
> proof ;).
>
> But i am a bit unsure about the WANTLIB section: make
> port-lib-depends-check demands the version from the makefile, but then,
> portcheck is a bit skeptical:
>
> $ /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck
> 1 line(s) longer than 80 chars in Makefile
> the following libraries in WANTLIB look like masked by RUN_DEPENDS: ffi
> gio-2.0 glib-2.0 gmodule-2.0 gobject-2.0 ibus-1.0 pcre
> inputmethods/ibus-hangul
>
> Another remark: on my current snapshot, the package needs to be built with:
>    $ make package PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn
>
> Any comments?
>
> Nils
>
> [1] https://github.com/choehwanjin/ibus-hangul/pull/45
> [2] https://www.hxgn.net/files/2017-04-12-031203_1024x659_scrot.png

Here is an updated tarball.  Differences to the last one:

- I take maintainership (the previous Makefile listet Federico as Maintainer,
which was an oversight by me, i copied the Makefile from ibus-anthy).
- I added the pull request url to the patch file.

The package also builds without PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn now, and libhangul
has been updated in the meantime by Jeremie (thanks!).

Any comments?

Nils