Nils Reuße <n.reu...@hxgn.net> writes:

>> Nils Reuße <n.reu...@hxgn.net> hat am 12. April 2017 um 23:30 geschrieben:
>>

>> Here is a new port for ibus-hangul which allows you to select and
>> configure hangul in ibus.  It requires a new version of libhangul
>> (please see my other mail).  The patch for the python script isn't
>> necessary on linux; i've created a pull request anyways [1].
>>
>> It works fine for me on amd64 and the ibus from ports.  Check [2] for
>> proof ;).
>>
>> But i am a bit unsure about the WANTLIB section: make
>> port-lib-depends-check demands the version from the makefile, but then,
>> portcheck is a bit skeptical:
>>
>> $ /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck
>> 1 line(s) longer than 80 chars in Makefile
>> the following libraries in WANTLIB look like masked by RUN_DEPENDS: ffi
>> gio-2.0 glib-2.0 gmodule-2.0 gobject-2.0 ibus-1.0 pcre
>> inputmethods/ibus-hangul
>>
>> Another remark: on my current snapshot, the package needs to be built with:
>>    $ make package PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn
>>
>> Any comments?
>>
>> Nils
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/choehwanjin/ibus-hangul/pull/45
>> [2] https://www.hxgn.net/files/2017-04-12-031203_1024x659_scrot.png
>

> Here is an updated tarball.  Differences to the last one:
>
> - I take maintainership (the previous Makefile listet Federico as Maintainer,
> which was an oversight by me, i copied the Makefile from ibus-anthy).
> - I added the pull request url to the patch file.
>
> The package also builds without PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn now, and libhangul
> has been updated in the meantime by Jeremie (thanks!).
>
> Any comments?

Here's an updated port.
- ibus should be a LIB_DEPENDS
- the gettext module shouldn't be used any more
- updated DESCR from upstream README, I find it simpler and to the point

I'm not an im user, but the port looks sane.  Now looking for additional
reviews/oks to import.

jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE