Hi Paul,

Thanks for testing.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:50:32AM +0300, Paul Irofti wrote:
> First the base/Makefile diff does not apply cleanly (but I fixed that by
> hand). I think it is due to the REVISION bump and you need to update the
> diff.

Thanks. I'll fix that soon in openbsd-wip.

> Second, I can not build the docs.
>   E=print/texlive/texmf,-docs:texlive-20160523b-texmf.tar.xz
> I am attaching the dist log. Please advise.

Here's the problem:

> Connected to tug.org.
> 220 FTP Server ready.
> 331 Anonymous login ok, send your complete email address as your password
> 530 Sorry, max 10 users -- try again later

This is a known issue. If you look at my mail from 7 May, I was asking
about this there. The server also has a tendency to kick you off
mid-transfer.

Is there a way for me to upload the distfiles directly to our mirror?
Stuart might be able to help with mirroring?

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk