* Edd Barrett <e...@theunixzoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Jon,

On Tue, May 02, 2017 at 09:51:57AM -0400, Jon Bernard wrote:
This is my first port, I think everything is in order from what I've
read but do let me know if I've missed or misunderstood something.

Here are a few comments:

* You need to mark the port as not having tests (see NO_TEST).

* You are missing a WANTLIB line. There's a make target
  'port-lib-depends-check' that can help you.

* Funny that they have an install target which installs the manual, but
  not the binary! Doh! Might want to report that, so that in later
  versions you don't need a custom do-install target.

* You should set a HOMEPAGE, even if it's just the GitHub landing page.

All taken care of.  Thanks for looking at this.

The tool seems to work. With xcape running in the default config, left
control sends escape.

Fix up the above and send a new tarball and I will see if we can put
this in for you :)

New version with comments and suggestions applied.

--
Jon