Here's a port of web2-module-graphite. I took web2-module-director as a
basis, which worked well enough.

The diff is for a quirk when having a service check based on
snmp-storage. The check uses regexes and anchoring with a '^' is stored
as is by icinga2-graphite, while web2-module-graphite escapes it with a
'_'. Upstream is already notified but not yet merged.[0]

This requires a running graphite including graphite-web, but since that
can run on a separate host I don't think we should add it as a
dependency. This way we can also include it right away for people
offloading their icinga2 graphite needs to an instance not maintained
by ports.

OK?

martijn@

[0]https://github.com/Icinga/icingaweb2-module-graphite/pull/189