I think it needs to say somewhere that it requires graphite-web which
is not available in ports. (There's extra risk of confusion because
we do have graphics/graphite2 which is something else).

As you have it now (bearing in mind that it pulls in ../Makefile.inc)
it has me listed as maintainer, which I don't want, please either set
an explicit ports@ maintainer to override that, or take maintainer
yourself.