Hello Stuart,

On 22/03/2019 19:26, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2019/03/22 16:29, Alessandro DE LAURENZIS wrote:
My main concern with the port is related to the license; although it is
clear that the software is released under the GPLv3, as confirmed by all
source code file headers, I'm puzzled; the README.md ends as follows:

## License

Copyright (c) 2019, Parallax Software, Inc.
All rights reserved.

No part of this document may be copied, transmitted or
disclosed in any form or fashion without the express
written consent of Parallax Software, Inc.

What do you think?

odd. can you ask upstream about that please?

I flagged the problem upstream and they promptly amended the Copyright notice (they use some filter to extract the open source version from the proprietary one, see [1]).

Updated tarball attached; note that I have added:

COMPILER = base-clang ports-gcc base-gcc

since this is C++11

Also, reported the reinterpret_cast issue upstream [2] to see if it is possible to remove the only patch we currently require (this should not prevent to import, though).

[1] https://github.com/abk-openroad/OpenSTA/issues/17

[2] https://github.com/abk-openroad/OpenSTA/issues/20

--
Alessandro DE LAURENZIS