On Sun, Feb 09, 2020 at 03:25:48PM +0100, Theo Buehler wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 08, 2020 at 03:22:52PM -0500, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 08, 2020 at 07:26:31PM +0100, Theo Buehler wrote:
> > > I can add arm64 to sthen's table. Builds & works ok:

> > > i386              builds OK       tests OK
> > > macppc            builds OK       tests OK
> > > amd64             builds OK       tests OK
> > > arm64             builds OK       tests OK
> > > armv7             runtime/tests fail (no regression, in-tree fail too)

> > Well, sparc64 builds OK, but the tests fail. In-tree version passes all
> > tests.

> I got access to a sparc64 test machine and haven't managed to reproduce
> this failure. Build and tests were OK three times in a row. The machine
> I'm on is slightly slower than yours.

My test machines is a 1.5Ghz v210, not the cluster, so you may or may not
be slower...

> I'm now running a loop building and testing, maybe I'll hit it...

> If I read your log and the test itself correctly, one of the clients got
> stuck and didn't send anything to the server, then you hit the default
> test timeout of 10 minutes. I'm not sure how worrying this is.

> It's also not clear whether incident is related to this update or to
> sparc64 at all. Could you perhaps try to reproduce it on your machine?

I ran the tests a bunch of times last night. At first I was thinking it
was only the first test run that would fail, but it seems to actually
be an intermittent failure. I got a failure and then 3 passes and then
a failure. I may try running the original tests multitple times to see
if we have a failure crop up there over multiple runs.

--Kurt