On 2020/02/07 16:43, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 16:34:10 -0500, Daniel Jakots <d...@chown.me> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 19:00:19 +0100, Charlene Wendling
> > <juliana...@posteo.jp> wrote:
> >
> > > Below is the original diff with an additional patch to fix that. I
> > > did run the tests and it's still fine.
> >
> > Tested this diff as it seems to be the latest full diff. It works fine
> > for me. ok danj@
>
> I just noticed sentinel.conf was updated. Shouldn't we apply the same
> change for it than we do for redis.conf?

Makes sense.

I would like DEBUG_PACKAGES=${BUILD_PACKAGES} too, and removing the
warning comment that the test suite takes a long time (I can think of
things with *much* longer tests that don't have this), though that
can be done after the update.

So:

i386            builds OK       tests OK
macppc          builds OK       tests OK
amd64           builds OK       tests OK
armv7           fail (no regression, in-tree fails too)

I've also tested with an existing rspamd db on amd64.

A sparc64 test would be good but I'm feeling positive about the update..