On Sat, Feb 08, 2020 at 03:22:52PM -0500, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 08, 2020 at 07:26:31PM +0100, Theo Buehler wrote:
> > I can add arm64 to sthen's table. Builds & works ok:
>
> > i386                builds OK       tests OK
> > macppc              builds OK       tests OK
> > amd64               builds OK       tests OK
> > arm64               builds OK       tests OK
> > armv7               runtime/tests fail (no regression, in-tree fail too)
>
> Well, sparc64 builds OK, but the tests fail. In-tree version passes all tests.

I got access to a sparc64 test machine and haven't managed to reproduce
this failure. Build and tests were OK three times in a row. The machine
I'm on is slightly slower than yours.

I'm now running a loop building and testing, maybe I'll hit it...

If I read your log and the test itself correctly, one of the clients got
stuck and didn't send anything to the server, then you hit the default
test timeout of 10 minutes. I'm not sure how worrying this is.

It's also not clear whether incident is related to this update or to
sparc64 at all. Could you perhaps try to reproduce it on your machine?