On 2020/03/20 01:55, k...@openbsd.org wrote:
> http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/sparc64/2020-03-17/telephony/iaxclient.log

Build fails on sparc64, but in such a way that makes me think it's not going to
be working properly on other arches too. sebastia@ (or anyone else), can you
confirm if this still runs OK (actual use, not just startup) on amd64 etc?

>From the log

: .libs/libiaxclient.so.0.0: undefined reference to `avcodec_encode_video'
: .libs/libiaxclient.so.0.0: undefined reference to `avcodec_alloc_frame'
: collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
: Error while executing cc -o .libs/testcall -pthread -O2 -pipe
-I/usr/local/include -DALLOW_SMP_DANGERS testcall.o -L.libs -lossaudio
-liaxclient -lportaudio -lsndio -lm -lpthread -lspeex -lspeexdsp -lvidcap -lgsm
-logg -ltheora -lavcodec -ltheoradec -lvorbis -Wl,-rpath-link,/usr/local/lib

I think that this would have been broken by an ffmpeg update at some
point and that it will likely be broken at runtime when trying to call
those functions on amd64 too (of course the build fails if you use
USE_LLD=No on amd64).