Thanks for all your help and extensive patience on this Stuart! I’ll try to
ensure I follow your advice on other stuff here forward. In a similar vein,
a dependency is part of a local version of a library for opencv (flann)- I
need to poke around a little more, but would it be advisable to try to make
that into its own port and point both packages to mark it as a dependency?