> N.D. review of Sara Evans - No Place That Far  (RCA) :
> "
> Just a simple question: Why sign artists if you're going to
> insist they play
> so far away from their strengths? - Grant Alden (that's the entire review)

Yes, indeed it is.  I don't agree with it, though; in fact, I'd have to
think long and hard about whether or not Three Chords is a better album.  I
think the material on it is stronger, but I like Wilson & Cannon's
production better than Anderson's, and the Nashville pickers better than the
California ones.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/