N.D. review of Sara Evans - No Place That Far  (RCA) :
"
Just a simple question: Why sign artists if you're going to insist they play
so far away from their strengths? - Grant Alden (that's the entire review)

<<      I did finally get Sara Evan's 3 Chords & The Truth, and tho I
 can't seem to get past staring at the cover (goodnight, Alice, but she's
 good lookin!), the music inside is pretty damn good all the way around.
 What's the word on the latest of hers? I'm sure it's been discussed,
 but......

        Behind the curve,

        Matt