<<
 >        Also, about 10 minutes in, there's a bit of an interview with Ralph
 >  Stanley, who proceeds to sing a short sacred accapella song, the likes of
 >  which is-even to someone who's heard a lot of Ralph Stanley-enough to
cause
 >  your jaw to hit the floor.  You literally can't believe anyone could be
 >  blessed with that...wrenching of a voice, or something. >>

That's a really great film, in my opinion, and Rachel Liebling is supposedly
now working on a film about Gram Parsons. She used to hang out at the Alphabet
City Opry alot.

Also, my friend Liz who went down to photograph Ralph Stanley recording with
Jim Lauderdale got back last night and says she spent a lot of time in the
studio with them and that the stuff sounds fabulous.

Ralph just seems to live on and on and on....

Elena