Howdy,

Neil Weiss says: <<I've been scared shitless many a time by a song or some
sort of weird noise that comes out of my speakers ten minutes after the
album has supposedly ended.>>

Um, yeah. That's happened to me more than a few times, too. I think most
recently it happened to me on Alanis Morissette's "Jagged Little Pill" cd. I
had totally forgotten about the disc being over and was in a housecleaning
mode (a rare mode, to be sure) when suddenly I heard a girl whispering to me
somewhere in the house. It took me a minute to figure out someone wasn't
hiding in the kitchen cabinet.

Neil also says: <<A couple of note include the previously mentioned
"Eurotrash Girl" by Cracker, which might be the first case of CD hidden
track becoming hit single?>>

Along about the same time, if I recall correctly, Nirvana had a college
radio single with a hidden track from the "No Alternative" compilation
album. I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head.

Of recent vintage, for folks collecting such information, there is a hidden
track at the end the V-Roys "All About Town." I'm kind of partial to the
hidden Prince cover on the Derailers "Reverb Deluxe" myself.

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]