At 10:36 PM 1/26/1999 Mitch "F-Troop on VHS" wrote:

>What a great late night show.
>
>Two times that stick in my mind while watching this:
>-one of the best bio-documentaries I have ever seen, and it happened to be on
>one of the great legends, Les Paul.
>-My first viewing of "Ladies and gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains."  What a
>great punk rock film with members of The Clash and Sex Pistols as this
touring
>band that is overshadowed by thier groupies whom decide to form their own
>band.
>
>Night Flight, the golden age of cable telelvision.

Yup. And I'll probably get this wrong too, <g> but wasn't Night Flight the
umbrella for the show that Peter Ivers did that spotlighted early-80's LA
scene bands? (Name of the show I can't remember, I know one of y'all will)
Now *that* was a cool show. I remember seeing The Blasters and X on that
show, and Los Lobos too? I remember the show was generating some attention
when Ivers was murdered, ending it.
Anybody else remember that one?
"The truth ain't always what we need, sometimes we need to hear a beautiful
lie." -Bill Lloyd