<< And finally, in a miraculous effort to combine TV fluff with twang content:
 Did anyone happen to notice that Matthew Ryan had a song in Dawson's Creek
 last night? That makes Whiskeytown, my So Cal pal Ryan McAnany and I think
 Lucinda. There's an NDer lurking on their production staff. We like that. >>

Uh... correcting myself... that would be Matthew Ryan on *tonight's* Dawson's
Creek. Please don't tell my wife that I haven't memorized the prime-time
schedule for the network she toils away at too many hours a day. (Good thing
Purcell ain't here to narc on me.)

He, I said "narc."

Neal Weiss