Mitch Matthews wrote:

<<Speaking of soapys, what about Rick Springfield and his soap opera time? Did
he ever play on the show?>>

Jennifer McGuire correctly answered:

>>Yep, Rick Springfield was on General Hospital years ago. He left the show

to pursue his "musical career". And former teen idol/pop singer Rex Smith

was on As The World Turns a few years ago. <<

Marie then interjects:

>>What about Blackie on General Hospital? Didn't bad boy John Stamos

have a band on GH? Then, of course, Stamos moved on to Full House,

where he also had a band.<<

Are all you GH fans forgetting about Jack Wagner????
(we *was* on GH, wasn't he?  I just recall spinnin' that one hit of his at
this Adult Contemporary radio station I used to work at)

Regarding Rick Springfield:  Who *didn't* catch his "Behind the Music" segment
on VH1?? (or Leif's, or David Cassidy's...or...my god it was a whole "teen
idol" week!)

Regarding John Stamos:  My fear here is that if I get this one right, I may be
shunned from P2, Twangfest, and Public Transportation for quite some time...oh
wait...I'm already shunned from public transportation, however, I want to say
that the name of Stamos' band during his GH days was actually "Bad Boys" or
possibly "Rad Boys" (the latter actually being the name of my buddy's
freestyle BMX team around 1984)

the horror, the horror,
Paul