>The Josie and the Pussycats lineup of vocal talent included my favorite
>Angel, Cheryl Ladd (who I was praising recently on the fluff channel). In
>addition to the Josie & the Pussycats record, Ladd recorded two solo albums
>during her heyday in the late 70s/early 80s.

Ooh, you beat me to the Cheryl Ladd bit on Josie and the Pussy cats.

>Wasn't Leif Garrett also a cast member of "Family" or am I misremembering
>that?

Leif Garret was Kristie McNichols boyfriend on that show.  I remember one
big episode where she was about to give up the big prize to him...but of
course in good old TV fashion, they thought better of it.

>I think Willie Aames on "Eight Is Enough" had a band, too. I can't remember
>for certain about that. I do know that his character's older brother (Grant
>Goodeve?) did sing from time to time on the show and I believe he recorded
>an album or two.

Tommy was definitely playing in a band in that show.  If I remember
correctly there was some controversy about his desires to pursue his dreams
as a professional musician.

While we remember the Brady Bunch, who can forget Greg's solo attempt...damn
if I can remember the name the groovy producer wanted to give him....Greg
with stars in his eyes, bandana, dark glasses...someone help me.

Derek
http://www.buckdiaz.com