Geffry King wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, THOMAS KRUEGER wrote:
>
> > Tom (who remembers seeing a short film on Night Flight with Webb
> > Wilder doing a hilarious deadpan turn as a private eye who was
> > pursuing an alien abduction case.
>
> Anybody know if this was part of "Corn Flicks" (note to self: look for
> this next video store trip).

Yup. It's on the video, though it'd probably have been more hilarious on
"Night Flight" than is was on the vid the last time I looked at it before
I loaned it out. Same way a record'll sound great in the store but
sometimes when you get it home you're wondering if it's the same one.It's
a good joke, but it's pretty much 1 joke.

b.s.

n.p. Hot Club Of Cowtown