Jerry Reed - Guitar Man
Johnny Dollar - No More Truck Stops

Beaver Nelson - Company Of Kings
Damnations TX - Black Widow (3/13 at the Crocodile w/ Richard Buckner)
Gerald Collier - To Break The Ice (1/30 at the Croc. w/ Supersuckers)
Whiskeytown - I Hope It Rains At My Funeral

Don Walser - You (w/ Jimmy Day on pedal steel)
Patsy Cline - Crazy Dreams (ditto)
Carl Butler - Honky Tonkitis (request)
Kitty Wells - Wicked World

Tom Leach - I Like Booze
Cisco - Crazy Ones
Lonesome Bob - Point Of No Return
Neko Case - Jettison (3/11 at the Tractor)

Hot Club of Cowtown - Red Bird (2/4 at the Tractor)
Bob Wills & his Texas Playboys - Time Changes Everything (request)
Universal Cowboys - Nite Spot Blues
Sunshine Boys - Gonna Get Tight
Harry Choates - Harry Choates Blues

(Jimmy Day tribute)
Webb Pierce - That Heart Belongs To Me
Ray Price - Crazy Arms
Charlie Walker - Pick Me Up On Your Way Down
Jimmy Day - Road Stop
Willie Nelson - Sad Songs and Waltzes

Emmylou Harris - Darkest Hour Is Just Before Dawn (request)
Ricky Skaggs - Lonesome Night
Jim Mills - Poor Ellen Smith
J.D. Crowe & the New South - J's Tune
Vern Williams - Cabin On A Mountain

Lucinda Williams - Still I Long For Your Kiss (3/2 at the King Cat)
Wilco - Passenger Side
David Olney - The Suicide Kid
Fred Eaglesmith - I Like Trains (2/18 at the Tractor)

Ray Condo - Done Gone Crazy (1/30 at the Ballard Eagles Hall)
Tex Williams - Wild Card
Faron Young - It's A Great Life (If You Don't Weaken)
Frankie Miller - Hey! Where Ya Goin'
James Hand - Baby, Baby Don't Tell Me That

The Flatirons - So Lonesome
Richard Buckner - Lucky Buzz (3/13 at the Crocodile w/ Damnations TX)
Countrypolitans - Behind The Night
Don Williams - Till The Rivers All Run Dry

Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills Is Still The King (request)
Johnny Cash - San Quentin (request)
Dolly Parton - In The Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad)
Merle Haggard - Is This The Beginning Of The End?
Bobbie Cryner - He Feels Guilty

Carl Perkins - Drink Up and Go Home
Curtis Gordon - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
Johnny Horton - Got The Bull By The Horns
Warren Smith - Cave In
Ferlin Husky - Timber I'm Falling (request)

Hadacol - Cheap Liquor
Bad Livers - Doin' My Time (2/13 at the Tractor)

Swingin' Doors can be heard Thursdays from 6-9pm on KCMU 90.3FM in
Seattle.  Email me if you have any questions about the music played.--don