On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Barry Mazor wrote:

> But what's happening with the webcasts lately?

Unfortunately, our webmaster is too squeezed for time to archive the
shows.  The archived shows were meant to be a stopgap measure until we
went live on the web.  He's been overworking himself, in the hopes that
the ops folks here would get us live on the web, as promised.  The live
webcasting keeps getting delayed, however, and it doesn't look like that's
gonna happen until we move into our new space in July/August.  Since I've
been pushing to get us live on the web for, oh, about four years now,
needless to say I'm more than a little peeved.  I've been raisin' a little
hell about all this bs recently, and hopefully *something* will be done
sometime soon.  Grrrrrr.--don