In 1993 Kevin Gordon & Bo Ramsey made a brief tour of New Zealand.  While
here Gordon struck a deal with local label Real Groovy Records and a 14
track album _Carnival Time_ licensed from Shed Records was subsequently
released.  I don't know if this ever saw the light of day in the States
but if so those looking for more Kevin Gordon output might want to track
it down.  It's every bit as strong as his current _Cadillac Jack's #1 Son_
if a little rougher around the edges.  It also features the excellent slide
guitar playing of Bo Ramsey on several tracks.

Track listing:

lucy & andy drive to arkansas/hillbilly queen/scared of love/wild one/
thing about you/king of kings/carnival time/black dress/hellcat/quiet child/
heart of mine/get across/six feet under/lonesome track (All songs written
by Kevin Gordon)

Drop me a line for further details.

np: _Fever: The Best Of Little Willie John_

cheers,

- james matthews .... [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   "name me a song that everybody knows, i'll bet you it
                   belongs to acuff/rose"