In a message dated 1/31/99 9:22:23 AM Central Standard Time,
Tim Carroll has a standout track, "Open Flame" on Bloodshot's compilation of
Nashville outsiders, Nashville:  The Other Side of the Alley.  He's appeared
from time to time with Lonesome Bob and Tommy Womack, and he also often backs
Webb Wilder with Duane Jarvis, he of another great track from the Bloodshot
deal, "Cocktail Napkin."  Sire signed Carroll, then sat on his release for
months.  It's now supposed to come out in April, I think.  There's a review in
the Jan/Feb No Depression.

Linda

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<< pardon my ignorance or forgetfulness, but who is tim carroll???  i saw a
tim
 carroll last week play guitar w/ a band from spartanburg, s.c. in nashville
 and i really liked his playing.  is this the same guy?  little guy w/
 shoulder length brown hair???  i've heard the name and can't place the
 connection.

 thanks,
 ro >>