Tim Carroll is a fellow Nashvegan who is signed to Sire. He moved here
about five years ago from NYC he had an extremely well known band called
the Blue Chieftains. These guys were doing alt. Country in the late 80's
early 90's. I played a show with Tim and met him in 91' at a club called
Graffiti in PGH. I believe he also did a stint with Lucinda on guitar
although I could be wrong on that. He's the real deal. Checkout his song
"Punk rock, honky tonk girl". Too bad Sire is dropping the ball again.

Dutch
Crowd of One