Who was that guy who sang "Ramblin' Man" at the Heather's Country Calendar
shindig?  I've tossed the program (a girl just cannot save all this paper but
always throws out the wrong thing), but that song is still hangin' and
hauntin'.  I mean, the song itself will do that to me but the guy who sang it
did an amazing job with it.  Solo acoustic, sang it like he meant it, and he
had the voice.

He's since turned up in Diane Izzo's band I think?  And this guy Eric who used
to work with me at Borders and now teaches banjo at the Old Town School was
telling me at Metro that he is or was in a band that does country covers.

Please don't tell me he's the one who's also in that awful Country Melvin's
band.  If so, not that anyone asked, I wish he'd get his light out from under
all that claptrap.

Linda, who did indeed intend to post this to the list
np.  Ramblin Man in the jukebox o' the mind.  Might as well just let it play