Lennie Dietsch sang "Rambling Man".  I agree he did a beautiful turn on it -
full on and earnest and haunting.

These are his credits that I know of: some work with Izzo (along with Jim
"Paulina Hollers" Becker and Ned of "Las Toallitas"), plus regular work with
Katie Belle and the Bell Rangers; Cole Rain; and Lotus Crown.  He's also
played with me a few times (including the Hideout Block Party).

I thought Anna Fermin turned in a similarly strong, understated wonderfully
sung torch
version of "Oh, Lonesome Me". Those were two of the highlights for me.

Kelly