This was an amazing interpretation of this song.  Anna sang it as a
heartaching, borderline bitter ballad.  It was indeed pretty wonderful.

I think it's the Paulina Hollers that my friend Eric plays in.  Those are all
good credits for Lenny Dietsch.  I'll keep watching for him.  (I wonder if the
Paulina Hollers are named for Paulina street here.  My street ends in it, but
since it's a block off Ashland it must also run right through Bucktown/Wicker
Park.)

Tonights cabdriving lesson was brought to you by,
Linda Ray