I'm surprised no one's mentioned Vince's two-hour all-request concert
Saturday on A&E.  I probably would've preferred just a straight two-hour
show from Vince.  It seemed like his heart wasn't in to some of his more
pop-oriented stuff -- unlike the obvious enthusiasm he showed when given a
request for something from The Key or a shuffle tune.  Anyway, the man
sure can sing and pick -- highlights for me were the two songs from The
Key -- the duet with Patty Loveless ("My Kind Of Woman, My Kind Of Man"
and "The Key To Life").  Both of 'em just tore me up.  I was surprised
"When I Call Your Name" wasn't chosen, but it was still a pretty standout
show.--don