Reply to:   RE: Vince Gill
What's wrong with Branford? That was the best part of that show I saw.

Rather than just playing the hits it's nice to see Vince add a little something
interesting to the proceedings.

How many chances to you get to Vince Gill duel with a real saxophone (alto? soprano?
Whatever it is)?

It wasn't one of the lame ideas like the BackStreet 98 degrees Snyc Boyz singing Billy
Joel songs at the American Music Awards.

CD