At 12:21 PM 2/1/99 -0800, you wrote:
>On Mon, 1 Feb 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> ooops. It was supposed to be "Show me his *birth* certificate." Duh. That's
>
>Anybody needing the *real* scoop on Mr. Weiss, just E-Mail me late next
>week.  I'm planning on a little visit to LA next week just to check on his
>P2 creds.  Boy, he'd better hide those Yanni CD's that I just know he has
>in his collection. <g>

Remember, Neal lives in Hollywood. Given this advance notice he can arrange
a complete Hollywood "makeover" of his life.. until you leave. remember,
anything is possible in the land of dreams.

Feel free to gag

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.