At 09:15 AM 2/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Ha, I mean Hank Thompson.  I was listening this morning to "We've Gone Too
>Far," on the Capitol Collector's Series CD, and caught what sure sounded
>like a Dale Potter lick on the fiddle break, but I don't know that Potter
>ever recorded with Thompson, at least not that early (1954), and I was under
>the impression, perhaps wrongly, that Thompson was recording out west.  So
>now I'm really curious as to who the fiddler was; does anyone have the
>Thompson boxed set to check it out?
>
>Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/

I can't help you, but maybe you can help me. I love the Vintage Collection
of Hank Thompson, and have been thinking of buying the Capitol Collector's
CD from BMG Music Club. But since it is out of print everywhere else, I
can't get a track list. I don't want to but it if it overlaps the Vintage
CD too much, so if you could provide a track list or, if you have both,
just tell me the # of tracks shared by both CDs.

Thanks