>I can't help you, but maybe you can help me. I love the Vintage
>Collection of Hank Thompson, and have been thinking of
>buying the Capitol Collector's CD from BMG Music Club. But
>since it is out of print everywhere else, I can't get a track list.
>I don't want to but it if it overlaps the Vintage CD too much, so
>if you could provide a track list or, if you have both, just tell me
>the # of tracks shared by both CDs.

     Holy cow!  I'm astonished that it's available *anywhere*!  It's an
excellent collection, but it's technically been out of print for several
years now, as is the case with most of the Collector's Series titles
(tried finding the Esquerita one lately?  Good luck!).  If memory serves,
there are about nine songs in common with the Vintage Collection.  The
coordination between the Collector's Series and the Vintage Collection
series is kind of odd.  In the case of Ferlin Huskey, for instance,
there's no overlap between his C.S. collection and his V.C. collection.
Same with the Peggy Lee C.S. and V.C. collections.  On the other hand,
there *is* a fair amount of overlap on the Thompson collections.  Go
figger.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts