There are 10 tracks in common on the Collector's and Vintage Collections CD,
with 10 non-duplicates on each one.  Personally, I was plenty happy to buy
the VC when it came it, even with the duplications (among the non-dupes are
"A Fooler, A Faker," "How Cold Hearted Can You Get," "Drivin' Nails In My
Coffin" and a couple of solid instrumentals).

I realize I'm probably in the minority on this, but for sheer enjoyment,
I'll take Hank Thompson over Hank Williams just about any day.  Hank Snow,
too, for that matter.  Ain't taste a wonderful thing?

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/