On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, David Cantwell wrote:

> PS: I don't know about Jerry Curry's record collection, but MINE sure is
> good! <g>

Huh.....just waking up after being prodded here.  My record collection?
Well, my record collection is quite um, eclectic.  it's also in pretty
poor shape since a large percentage of my vinyl came direct from garage
sales & flea markets.

Quite strong in early 70's arena rock and mid 80's Euro-synth pop.  Really
lacking in the soul area.  However, I'm making up for that by acquiring
CD's right & left.

Again, my vinyl is destined for digital reformatting and then I'll divest
it.  Just takes too much damn room.  When I say digital reformatting, I'm
talking DVD-R, NOT that damn CD-R technology.  Not enough space savings in
my humble opinion.

Jerry - who is picking up a Sharp Mobilon handheld tomorrow.  Death to all
laptops, I say.