On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Don Yates wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Scary Jerry wrote:
>
> > Come on over folks for a great dose of Bad Company, Foghat, Rainbow,
> > Deep Purple, UFO, Yes, Asis, Al Stewart, Blancmange, Ultravox,
> > Communards.
>
> You just *had* to name names, didn't ya?  Don't you realize that it's
> almost lunchtime on the West Coast?  Jeez, and I was actually kinda hungry
> before reading Jerry's post.  What's most frightening about Jerry is a
> fella with that kind of a musical "background" could somehow end up with
> fairly decent taste in twang.  *All* of us should think seriously about
> what that means.<g>--don

Just thought I'd repost this so, Don can miss out on dinner or posiibly,
a late lunch as well. <g>

Now Enrolling Students for the Jerry Curry School of Aggressive
Electicism.  You'll love both prog-rock and ragtime, soul & bagpipes,
scat & electronica.  That's right, you'll lose all traces of your formerly
discriminating tastes.  Come open your mind (and your pocketbook) at Jerry
Curry's School of Aggressive Eclecticism.

NP: Holmes Brothers (Rounder)

JC